1. Secure Payments
- We accept payment via credit card.
- The payment process is completed after your order is finalised.
- To ensure protection of your credit card details, payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by eawy. This service is PCI-DSS compliant which is the industry standard for secure credit card payments. Any changes or updates to your payment information need to be made via our website to ensure the highest level security is maintained.All credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by our Customer Service Team.
- We prefer that you place your order online as this ensures the highest level of accuracy; we will take orders over the phone as a last resort if you are experiencing computer problems or do not have access to the internet.
- Order cut off time is 3pm the day before your delivery day.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- Your order confirmation is not your invoice.
- Cancellation of your order can be done until midnight the day before you order date.
- All cancellations to be done online.
3. Pricing and Product Availability
- Pricing of all fresh fruit and vegetables is subject to market fluctuation and will vary from week to week.
- We aim to keep our website up to date in regards to availability and pricing. We do however carry numerous items and there is a slight time lag in the updating of information.
- On occasion an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case we will usually try to contact you via sms or phone to let you know and to ask if you would like a substitute item.
4. Delivery Information
- Unless you live in a security building we do not require you to be home at the time of delivery.
- If we need access through a security door to deliver your order you will need to be home at time of delivery. If you are not home and we are not able to gain access our driver is under instructions to bring your order back to the warehouse. We will then attempt delivery again on the next available delivery day, if this occurs you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- We send out a text message with a two hour window of expected delivery. Please note this is an approximation only. Although we do our best to make sure your order will arrive 'on time', there are various factors which may cause our driver to run late. As such we make no guarantee that your order will arrive during the specified time. If our driver is running late we will, if practical, send out another text message with an updated estimate.
5. Returns/Credits Policy
- Lox Stock & Barrel offers a full credit for any produce provided that is not of the best quality. We ask customers to inform us as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours. We will issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order. If this does not suit, you can request a credit directly onto your credit card. If you do not request a credit or contact us within 24 hours we reserve the right to refuse a credit.
- If you have ordered an item incorrectly we reserve the right to refuse a refund.